Wednesday, 10 February 2016

PHCN official trying to rescue his colleague also electrocuted (graphic photos)



A PHCN staff was electrocuted at Kogberegbe Street, Isolo Lagos today. He was electrocuted while he was trying to fix the light. As of 2pm when I received these photos from a witness, the man was still up there.

unfortunately both men died according to a witness at the scene who was at the scene The first one climbed the pole to fix the light and got electrocuted and his colleague climbed up to see if he could bring the dead man down, but he was also electrocuted. How unfortunate! more pix below..



No comments: