Sunday, 31 January 2016

Tears as Mbaka was moved to new parish says he is going to suffer.



Fiery Catholic priest, Reverend Father Ejike Camillus Mbaka yesterday relocated to his new duty post at Our Lady Parish, Umuchigbo, Njinike accompanied by hundreds of his parishioners admirers and well-wishers.
He was recently transferred from Christ the King parish, GRA, Enugu where he had, over the years, built a cult-like a fellowship on the strength of precision of most of his prophecies and miracles recorded during prayer sessions at his Adoration Centre.

Mbaka prophesied the emergence of President Muhammadu Buhari ahead of the last election and also warned him last month of a plot to kill him.
His followers believe his transfer is a punishment.
Mbaka himself said yesterday that his posting is a witch hunt.
As early as 7 am yesterday, a crowd had started forming at the Christ the King (CKP) GRA, Enugu preparatory for the movement.
Several lorry loads, buses and cars filled with people lined the streets as he made his way to Emene.
Band groups dished out music to which people were dancing.
Some were overcome by emotion that they broke down in tears.
Social and economic activities along the major streets came to a temporary halt.
The journey lasted about four hours.
It was a triumphal exit sort of.Mbaka addressed the crowd and said: “I know we are going to suffer between now and a few months to come. I am going to suffer and suffer. I know that.
“I’m going to suffer because I have no place to put my head. I am going to suffer because I have no place to keep the Adoration Ministry’s assets.
“I know I’m going to suffer. Fortunately, it is going to happen in the month of lent. So, I am going to use my exit here as a Lenten observance but Jesus said it all in John 16:20 to his apostles that you will be sorrowful and the world will be rejoicing but very soon I will turn your sorrow to joy.

No comments: