Thursday, 10 September 2015

Lagos Fire:3wks old baby,3 children, parents & a grandmother burnt to death.



A 3-week old baby, three children, their parents and their grand mother were all burnt to death yesterday in a fire outbreak that broke out at their home located at Micheal Ogun street in the Lawanson area of Lagos state. One of the daughters of the family was also badly burnt but survived the incident and is currently receiving medical attention at the Gbagada General hospital.



It is believed that the family members could not escape as the burglaries in their house became too hot they couldn't touch them. So sad. May their soul rest in peace Amen.  




No comments: