Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Imelda J wins big as CAMA Next Rated Female Artiste 2015 (photos)

Singer Imelda Jane Ada Okwori, famously known as Imelda J has emerged CAMA Next Rated Female Artiste for the year 2015.She won the highly-rated award at the just concluded Classic Africa Merit Award, which took place at 10 Degrees Centre, Ikeja Lagos.
She wowed the crowd at the event and according to the audience she stole the show and got the crowd cheering and dancing.In here own words below she explain how she felt about winning the Award.....

"I am happy to emerge  Next Rated Female Artiste in this highly-competitive music industry. It is a great honour and I am deeply grateful to God and the organisers who deemed me fit for this great honour.

"This shows that I still have a lot to do. It is a boost to my music career and I promise never to let my fans down. The best is yet to come," the charming songstress said. More photos below....















No comments: