Sunday, 30 August 2015

Transsexual says she can't find love because she is too tall.

Transgender beauty queen Ebony Lewis
A 6ft 7in transsexual has said she's struggling to find love because men can't deal with the fact she's taller than them.Ebony Lewis, 30 - born Mark had a full NHS-funded sex swap last year  and hoped she'd finally be able to live the life she always dreamed of.She's got the curvaceous figure and enviably long legs  but Ebony, from Chatham, Kent, says she can't bag a boyfriend -because men are put off by her HEIGHT.More pics below...

Transgender beauty queen Ebony Lewis is so tall that she has trouble finding a boyfriend) - A 6ft 7in transsexual has said shes struggling to find love because men cant deal with the fact shes taller than them
Although she has no shortage of offers from guys when she goes out, she says her relationships never last longer than a couple of dates - because she's yet to meet a man taller than her.
She added: "When I've been out on a date with me, people would point and stare and I'd often overhear people say 'Oh My God, look how tall that woman is'.
"My date would pretend they hadn't heard the comments or that it hadn't bothered them but I knew it did.
"I've always been honest with men and I tell them about my past and when I transitioned and they're fine with it.
"Relationships would always fizzle out before they got serious and they would tell me how tall I was and how they liked girls shorter than them.
"My most recent relationship broke down because I was so much taller than the guy - he was only 5ft 6in.
"In arguments he'd tell me I was so tall that no-one would want to be seen with me and he would call me a freak."
Transgender beauty queen Ebony Lewis is so tall that she has trouble finding a boyfriend) - A 6ft 7in transsexual has said shes struggling to find love because men cant deal with the fact shes taller than them



Transgender beauty queen Ebony Lewis is so tall that she has trouble finding a boyfriend

Transgender beauty queen Ebony Lewis is so tall that she has trouble finding a boyfriend) - A 6ft 7in transsexual has said shes struggling to find love because men cant deal with the fact shes taller than them

Transgender beauty queen Ebony Lewis is so tall that she has trouble finding a boyfriend) - A 6ft 7in transsexual has said shes struggling to find love because men cant deal with the fact shes taller than them

UK Mirror.

No comments: