Thursday, 27 August 2015

Glee star Lea Michele on how she found Love After Cory Monteith's Death.


Lea Michele is opening up about how she found love again after losing Cory Monteith, her boyfriend of two years, in 2013. 


"I wanted to make sure that I was okay with me, feeling strong and feeling happy on my own," Michele told FLARE magazine in an interview for its October issue.
Michele slowly began to pick up the pieces after the devastating tragedy and has been dating model and aspiring actor Matthew Paetz since April 2014, when they met on the set of Michele's "On My Way" music video. "I needed to do that on my own," she added. 
"I worked very, very hard and I got back to that place where I was genuinely happy and strong and ready to live again and see the world, and you know, bring in more beautiful experiences. And that's when someone miraculously came into my life." She said.

No comments: